About this Opportunity
We are looking for a person(s) who would like to volunteer to teach English as a second language at a basic, intermediate, or advanced level to adults.
The volunteer role would be for nights/weekends, 2-4 hours a week. We would be flexible and work with the volunteer on the specific timing.
- This person must have cross cultural awareness. Our target population is mainly Latinx Immigrants (Spanish Speaking) in Queens (Elmhurst) , New York.
- Volunteer must hold a Bachelor’s Degree and/or certification in ESOL, TEFL, Adult Ed., Reading, or related field.
- Available one or two days a week (nights and/or weekends) to teach in-person classes, 2-4 hours per week.
- We are flexible and work with the volunteer on the specific timing.
- Click "request information" and a New Life CDC staff member will be in touch with more information.