Want to be more involved with Hope for New York? Scroll down for more ways be integrated into our network. Then, submit an application to apply for a HFNY leadership role.
Community Grants Circle (CGC)
The CGC is an annual, invite-only program for select supporters to get an inside look at the HFNY grantmaking process. Applications are open every winter. Please scroll down the page for the application.
Eligibility: Invitation only (only invitees need to fill out an application)
- Commitment level: About 1-3 hours per week for 6 weeks
- Timeframe: Spring (six weeks)
Young Supporters Community (YSC) Leadership Council
The YSC (more info here) provides young professionals in New York City with the opportunity to support HFNY’s mission. The YSC Leadership Council manages fundraising events, cultivates their peers throughout the year, and develops substantive experience in leadership within a nonprofit setting.
- Eligibility: Young professionals committed to mercy and justice, who have interest in building awareness about HFNY's impact with their spheres of influence
- Commitment level: Average of 2-4 hours per month, depending on the month
- Timeframe: Fall - Spring (at least one fiscal year)
Volunteer Mobilizers are volunteers who inspire, motivate, and mobilize their church congregants to become involved with HFNY through volunteer opportunities, fundraising events, programs, and other ongoing HFNY initiatives.
- Eligibility: Volunteers who have a deep commitment to mercy and justice, who are motivated to recruit volunteers from their own church network (like Community Groups) to ensure that HFNY affiliates have the volunteers they need.
- Commitment level: Average of 5 hours per month, for at least a one-year term
- Timeframe: Rolling (as needed)
Use the form below to apply for the various Hope for New York roles mentioned above. We'll then contact you about next steps.