REACH inspires and encourages struggling students by providing a space for children to grow in their intellectual and social abilities through small group learning hubs led by a Mentor Mastermind Tutor.
REACH Mastermind tutors aim to give each child exceptional tutoring support and care by establishing a solid connection through relational mentorship.
A Mastermind Tutor is dedicated and passionate about teaching struggling students to REACH their highest potential.
Mastermind Tutors have the option to teach both online and in-person. Mastermind Tutors provide tutoring:
- Online Tutoring (Fall session): Tuesdays, Wednesdays from 5:45pm-7pm from September 19 to November 15, 2023.
- In-Person Saturday Learning Club (Fall Session): Saturdays from 9:30am-12:30pm from September 23 to November 18, 2023.
For more information, click request information below or email our volunteer coordinator, Sheala, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of being a Mastermind Tutor:
- Orientation and training sessions to become a Certified REACH Mastermind Tutor
- Better prospects for jobs
- Community service hours for High School students
- Improves school and college experience
- Provides longevity and a sense of belonging
- A sense of pride and joy seeing children succeed
- Being part of a group of exceptional people who serve their communities with excellence and love
Expectations and Qualifications
- Have love and respect for children
- Be relational and a mentor
- Have a teachable spirit
- Flexible with children's learning
- Must be fingerprinted
- Must be screened and interviewed
Click "request information" to learn more!