REACH inspires and encourages struggling students by providing a space for children to grow in their intellectual and social abilities through small group learning hubs led by a Mentor Mastermind Tutor.
REACH Mastermind tutors aim to give each child exceptional tutoring support and care by establishing a solid connection through relational mentorship.
A Mastermind Tutor is dedicated and passionate about teaching struggling students to REACH their highest potential.
Mastermind Tutors provide online tutoring Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:30-3:30 pm via Zoom and/or Saturday mornings, in-person from 9-11 am. We ask our Mastermind Tutors to commit to 8 weeks in the fall from October 5 to December 4.
Mastermind Tutors have the option to teach both online and in-person.
Benefits of being a Mastermind Tutor:
- Orientation and training sessions to become a Certified REACH Mastermind Tutor
- Better prospects for jobs
- Community service hours for High School students
- Improves school and college experience
- Provides longevity and a sense of belonging
- A sense of pride and joy seeing children succeed
- Being part of a group of exceptional people who serve their communities with excellence and love
Expectations and Qualifications
- Have love and respect for children
- Be relational and a mentor
- Have a teachable spirit
- Flexible with children's learning
- Must be fingerprinted
- Must be screened and interviewed
Click "request information" to learn more!