Give in Support of HFNY
For over 30 years, our mission and vision has brought our faith community together to get through the toughest crisis years in NYC. Strengthen our legacy of supporting affiliate partners through funds, volunteers, leadership training, and collaboration opportunities.
What your support could provide for one year:
- $5,000 = daily after school programming and academic development for an elementary student in the South Bronx
- $2,500 = timely encouragement, guidance and constant support for teen girls in crisis
- $1,000 = ESL classes and language for four recent immigrants in one year
- $500 = community meals, hot showers, social services, and spiritual support for two individuals experiencing homelessness
- $250 = educational resources, community support, and group-based activities for one child with special needs
ACH Payment or Wire Transfer
If you're interested in donating via ACH Payment or Wire Transfer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Donor Advised Funds
If you're interested in donating via your Donor Advised Fund, please request a grant distribution through your DAF sponsor.
HFNY Federal Tax ID #: 13-3713484
Indicate whether your gift is unrestricted or designated to a specific cause or campaign. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
If you’re interested in donating stocks or mutual funds, please instruct your broker to donate securities to Hope for New York with the following information:
|Charles Schwab (DTC):
|Hope for New York
|Federal EIN Tax ID:
For receipting and acknowledgement purposes, please complete and submit this form.
If you prefer notifying via email, send the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donor's full name, address, and email address
- Name and number of securities being donated
- Date transfer was initiated
- Broker's contact information (only to be used if a problem occurs with transfer)
Make a tax-deductible donation through postal mail by sending a check to:
Hope for New York
New York, NY 10036
For receipting and acknowledgement purposes, please ensure your check includes the following information:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your email address
- Memo line: If applicable, write the campaign or event you're giving toward (e.g. Easter, Spring Benefit, Fall Benefit, His Toy Store, NYC Marathon, Year End, The Hope Exchange, etc.)
Hope for New York participates in employer-sponsored payroll deduction campaigns. Ask your employer if they offer a payroll deduction campaign or if they can establish one!
We are a charity member of Global Impact, YourCause, United Way and Benevity. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or to inquire about HFNY’s membership in a different workplace giving campaign.
Employee Matching Gifts
Maximize the impact of your donation by asking your employer if they match charitable contributions. Send your completed corporate matching gift forms via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal mail to:
Hope for New York
New York, NY 10036
Volunteer grants are corporate giving programs in which companies provide monetary grants to organizations where employees regularly volunteer. If you volunteer with us, it’s an easy way to provide us with additional financial support! Ask your employer if they offer a volunteer grant program for eligibility requirements.
Send completed volunteer grant verification forms to email@example.com.
Join The Hope Exchange, HFNY's program for committed monthly givers. By giving consistently every month, you can help provide toward the ongoing stabilization and restoration of our affiliates. Use our generosity calculator to see what your monthly gift can do for our neighbors in need.
Dedicate and celebrate a milestone in your life by creating a DIY fundraiser for New Yorkers in need! Some DIY fundraiser ideas include athletic activities, birthday milestones, weddings and anniversaries, favorite holidays—or come up with your own idea!
Send an eCard
Give the gift of hope in honor of a friend or loved one. During the giving process, you can select “In Honor Of," choose an eCard, and then add a personalized message.
By doing this, your loved one will receive a personalized message and remember that there is still hope during difficult times. Follow these simple steps:
- Select your donation amount
- Check the box: "Dedicate my donation in honor or in memory of someone"
- Fill out the recipient's info and a personalized message
- Choose from four eCard designs
- Then, your eCard will be sent!