The Salvation Army is pleased to invite Hope for New York volunteers to our Manhattan Citadel to help distribute food and toys for Christmas!
Volunteers will have the opportunity to help distribute toys, food, and holiday spirit to the community.
To protect the health and the safety of our affiliates, staff and volunteers, please follow CDC guidelines. Please wear a mask and practice social distancing during the volunteer event.
Due to the rise of Covid19 cases in our area and the safety of our volunteers the following regulations have been established:
- A negative Covid 19 test result must be presented upon arrival. The test should be done 3-5 days before volunteering.
- You will fill out a Covid 19 waiver form upon arrival and TS staff will take your temperature.
- Wear a mask (covering nose and mouth) at all times.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Maintain at least 6' apart from other volunteer team members.
- If you have been exposed to Covid-19 or not feeling well physically, we ask that you stay home. Your safety and the safety of your loved ones is our main concern.