About this Opportunity
Graffiti 2's annual 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament takes place Father’s Day weekend - Saturday, June 17.
- This 3-on-3 tournament creates a safe, competitive environment in which we hope to strengthen existing relationships and build new relationships with young, adult men in our neighborhood.
- This is a great opportunity for those who love basketball!
Volunteers will serve in the following roles:
Basketball experience/knowledge required:
- Court monitors monitor games throughout the event.
- Scorekeepers keep track of score.
- Timekeepers track the duration of the game.
- Shot clock keepers reset shot clock after basket, etc.
No basketball experience required:
- Registrants register teams and will be the first faces/encounters of neighborhood participants.
- Surveyors and/or counselors will be provided a survey to administer to participants and spectators of varying ages, both providing useful information to Graffiti 2 as to the needs of the Mott Haven neighborhood as well as fostering opportunities for Gospel conversations.
- Volunteers serve from 9am until the end of the event, most likely around 6pm. Event end time is subject to the tournament schedule. Please be aware the event may end after 6:00 PM.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Please wear comfortable clothing, appropriate for outdoor activity.
- Click "request information."
- A Graffiti 2 staff member will be in touch to schedule a call with you to share about the event.
- After speaking with you, Graffiti 2 will confirm your service.
Click "request information" to get started!