About this Opportunity
Help us sort, stock, and pack bags and boxes of emergency food and essential supplies at the World Vision Bronx Storehouse.
Tasks vary and may include:
- Sorting donated items like medical supplies, clothing, shoes, school supplies, personal care products and more
- Stocking shelves and facilitating product distributions
- Assisting with special events like school supply or other product drives
- Assembling various kits for use locally and globally
- Volunteers should be able to work on their feet and lift boxes weighing up to 30 lbs.
- Volunteers will be working in a warehouse setting and you may get dirty.
- Please wear close-toed shoes, clothes you don't mind getting dirty, and layers because it can get cold. No sandals are permitted.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- Volunteers should bring their own lunch or plan to order near the area.
- After RSVPing for a date, you must also register through World Vision’s volunteer website, using the link in the confirmation email.
- Volunteers must be at least 13 years of age.
Click "RSVP" to sign up!