Registration is now open to join #TeamHFNY for the 2022 TCS New York City Marathon (the largest marathon in the world) on Sunday, November 6. Marathoners will run over 26 miles across all five boroughs (Staten Island, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx) throughout the day while also fundraising for charity.
Join #TeamHFNY for the 2022 TCS New York City Marathon! We are a group of runners committed to seeing all New Yorkers flourish in holistic ways: spiritually, socially, and economically. We do this by raising funds and awareness for Hope for New York's 60 non-profit affiliates across all five boroughs.
As New York City continues to be impacted by the pandemic, the needs of our affiliates are greater than ever. Funds raised for HFNY will provide ongoing support, restoration and recovery for our affiliates serving vulnerable and marginalized communities.
So let's run the race together with a common goal: to help our incredible affiliates and support New Yorkers in need!
4 Things to Know Before You Apply
1. Hope for New York has a limited number of 10 spots and will not be able to offer everyone an opportunity to run with #TeamHFNY this season.
2. By running with us as your Official Charity Partner, each runner is committed to raising a minimum of $5,000.
3. As a #TeamHFNY member, you will receive:
- Help creating your customizable fundraising page for direct donations to HFNY
- Encouraging tips, social media inspiration, and more mission-driven information
- Ongoing invitations to #TeamHFNY-led training runs in the New York area
4. All interested runners will be required to submit an application (see below) and sign a fundraising agreement with HFNY.
How to Join #TeamHFNY
We have a two-step application process for joining #TeamHFNY:
Because we have limited spots, we need to gather information to keep track of runners. (If you have already registered for the Marathon but want to run and fundraise for Hope for New York, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
After we have confirmed your acceptance on #TeamHFNY and you have signed the fundraising agreement, you need to register and create an individual Fundraiser page to share with your friends, family, and colleagues. We will also email all confirmed runners.
Still Have Questions?
Please emails us at email@example.com.