Make a difference in the lives of our neighbors and serve breakfast at The Bowery Mission this summer!
During the summer months, The Bowery Mission is continuing to care for those in need by serving meals seven days per week! Volunteers are especially needed this summer, as many go out of town during these months.
Sign up to serve:
- From 7:15am - 9:30am at 227 Bowery
- From 6:45am - 8:15am at 90 Lafayette Street
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older
- Volunteers must sign The Bowery Mission Volunteer waiver form by signing up for an account on The Bowery Mission site
- To sign up, click HERE or click "request information" and use the link in your confirmation email to sign up.
- You MUST sign up on The Bowery Mission's site to be confirmed to serve.