New Beginnings Center of Hope provides confidential care and ongoing services designed to value woman and engage the father in the pregnancy decision making process.
Christian female volunteers are needed to serve as onsite CARE consultants assisting women experiencing unplanned pregnancy to make life-affirming choices in respectful, unbiased, permission-based ways. Volunteers needed to serve on-site a minimum of 6 hours a week between 10 am and 4 pm. Volunteers bilingual in Spanish, French/Creole or Mandarin a plus.
Volunteers needed to agree with NBCOH, mission, vision, core values, code of ethics, statement of faith
- Attend trainings and able to successfully apply education obtained in Caring Foundations,
- Assist women in completing Pregnancy Decision tools
- Discuss pregnancy options accurately in a permission-based way
- Chaperone onsite RN/ MD during ultrasound
- Successfully engage in permission-based spiritual conversations that lead to gospel presentation and an invitation to receive Christ as Lord and Savior
Because of the sensitive faith based nature of our work, volunteers must be followers of Christ who embrace a sanctity of life mindset.
Click "Request Information" to learn more!