Volunteer with us to serve our partner churches and ministries around NYC who are serving in the time of Covid-19 to hurting New Yorkers.
Volunteers are assigned general warehouse duties like breaking down pallets and helping load church pick-ups of non-perishables/household items. Other lighter work may require paperwork and more; all in support of our recipient partner church/ministries who know the many needs in their neighborhoods.
During this time of Covid-19, we have specific precautions and rules for these volunteer events for the health and well-being of our staff, church partners, volunteers and recipients of items.
- Volunteers must register to attend. Walk-ins will be turned away.
- Volunteers must wear face masks and gloves at all times.
- Volunteers only 18+ years old allowed.
- Volunteers must practice social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Volunteers must have a healthy state (not recently sick or exposed to anyone sick within the last 2 weeks).
- Volunteers must have a low rate of exposure to Covid-19.
- Upon arrival to warehouse, you will have your temperature checked and may be asked a few questions.